For most people, myself included, happiness is an ever-evolving target with an immeasurable limit to reach it.
- Find comfort within yourself. You are the only person that is guaranteed to be with you your entire life. Whatever you need to forgive yourself for, do it now.
- Create boundaries. Whether it be for yourself or others they will come in handy.
- Ask questions. Especially to yourself. Idling breeds contempt.
- Travel. Either to a new grocery store across town or halfway across the world. Getting out of your comfort zone will add years to your life.
- Write. It can be on a blog, in a journal, or in a planner but being able to physically see your thoughts adds a new dimension to your self-reflection.
- Read. Anything and everything you can get your hands on. As if every book is the last book.
- Go outside. The sun heals.
- Do a puzzle. It may not sound fun but they teach an important lesson in energy expenditure. You are not an energizer bunny. Not everything is worth your energy.
- Stop apologizing.
- Hug an animal. They just get it.
Love this, love you!
You’re the best!!!